Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All bookings are FINAL. Due to the religious nature of the service request, the Cancellation of booking of Pooja/Seva/Hundi/Kanike/Donation or any such service is not allowed.
- If a rescheduling of Pooja request is received within 24 hours of Seva order booking and the Pooja/Seva is not performed yet, it will be communicated to the services provider i.e. Institution/Temple for further action at their end.
- The acceptance of such rescheduling request will be at the sole discretion of service provider and hence users are requested to contact the service provider directly for any clarifications. MyPoojaBooking will only act as a facilitator for such rescheduling process.
- Pooja/Seva already performed cannot be rescheduled and refund is not possible.
Conditions for Refund
- Service Requests are non-transferable.
- For Service Requests’ once booked, no refund is possible.
- Service Requests booked but not performed can only be rescheduled as per the terms as mentioned in the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- The User convenience fee including Goods & Services Tax (GST) paid to MyPoojaBooking at the time of booking is a non-refundable fee.
- Payment gateway fees paid is independent of the convenience fee as mentioned above and the same are governed by the policies of the payment gateway provider.
- For transactions which are successfully debited by the payment gateway but not confirmed back to MyPoojaBooking system are deemed to be failed transactions, All such transactions are eligible for refund post reconciliation. In such cases, the refund due will be credited to the same account from which the payment was made in 10-15 working days. For example, if the User used a credit card, MyPoojaBooking will make an appropriate charge reversal to the same credit card; like-wise if the User used a debit card, MyPoojaBooking will credit the money to the same debit card.
If you have any questions about our Cancellation and Refund Policy, please contact us: